I recently came across a BuzzFeed video about the habits of CEO's in the Mornings and at Night. I loved it! I sent the video to friends and watched it over and over. I really wanted to try it myself.
Today I decided to get a jump on the CEO wagon and attempt the following Habits:
- get up at 4- 4:30am
- dress in the same style of clothing everyday
- write down what I want to accomplish in the day
- exercise and stretch for 1 hr
- finish chores from 7pm-9pm
- dim the lights
- charge the phone in another room
- read a book, no screens
- write down what I am thankful for
I am so excited to finally do this and YouTube my experience! It's now 8:30pm and I need to shower and put my pajamas on and start to read a book.
Three things I am thankful for are : my amazing encouraging boyfriend, the creative ability to blog, and clean water.
Run Wild, Eat Plants, Namaste.